The Dark Knight Detective has popped the question to his “purr-fect” match, the beguiling cat burglar known as Catwoman. But before his feline foil can answer, he must unburden himself of a terrible secret – an especially dark night from early in his crime-fighting career.
The Caped Crusader’s two most dangerous enemies, the Joker and the Riddler, have gone to war, with the streets of Gotham as their battleground. The city’s supervillain community has taken up sides, with its citizens quite literally caught in the crossfire, along with the tragic figure known as … Kite Man?
Can the World’s Greatest Detective suss out a solution to this pernicious puzzle before the entire city is torn asunder? And can this criminal conflict win top billing on that comedy club marquee of magnificence known as … The Comics Canon?
Things Discussed in This Episode:
- Curt starts with a knock-knock joke
- DC’s Rebirth initiative
- Our Vision: No Worse Than a Man Episode
- Our favorite Riddler
- The Joker and Riddler’s Dungeons & Dragons alignments
- Is Charlie Brown a Batman villain?
- Enemy at the Gates
- The troubling implications of Batman and Catwoman’s hookup
- The heartbreaking tragedy of Kite Man
- Batman: I Am Suicide
- Mister Miracle
- Batman: The Long Halloween
Join us in two weeks as we celebrate our two-year anniversary and our 50th official episode with Alan Moore and Dave Gibbons’ landmark Superman tale, For the Man Who Has Everything!